Wednesday, December 12, 2007

3 Cents....

Hey just an FYI for all of you, my wife is a quarter Native American with her mom being half Native American. We attend the valleys Native American ward, which consists of probably more that 200 people from over 30 different tribes. My wife is very active in the culture and actually dances the hoop dance competitvly. I told her about the story and also to a group of about 30 or so other individuals from my ward that were all Native and they were ecstatic about the idea. This one was their favorite without question. I think it would be exciting to build a story around such a respected and spiritual culture.

-Chris

3 comments:

David Dunn said...

My mom also liked this one the best. She said it would be nice to throw in some comedic elements to lighten it some.

Rogan said...

Dave, your mom goes to college.

David Dunn said...

How did you know?