Monday, January 28, 2008

Story Update

Haha, very funny Mike. Anyway, as for the story side of things we are already starting to board, and are each going to have 5-8 panels by Wednesday, so if any of you guys have any ideas, please let us know! The story crew consists of: Morgan, Dave, Mike South, Steve, Carson, Jeremy, and Jenny.

Also, Mike Mercer is going to post how to access the groups folder from home on here, so that we can see what each other are doing as well as be able to look at the references and designs we've amassed from anywhere we want, not just the lab. Hope that will help move us along. Thanks!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Dang it... knew I should have showed up, even if I was going to be horrendously late. Ah well, good luck to the storyboarding team.

Could someone please fill me in on general accomplishments in today's class (obviously in addition to the rundown building thing)? I don't want to fall too far behind.

And also, what should I be doing for Wednesday? Getting reference material together, yes, but anything else?

carson said...

hey how do i post pictures on this thingy eh?

Jeremy said...

rachel, i'll bet you could hop in on the story side of things (if you really want to) and kelly wouldn't care. I think we could use another good artist. At least I don't think it would hurt. I mean, we just barley got started today.