Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dhalia Flowers

Ok, so I don't remember who's doing the flower, but I ran across this flower called a "dhalia" native to Mexico area and I thought it had some cool-looking variations. Also, since our main character was named Dilia (is that right?) I was like, shoot, it's only one "h" short of dhalia...and that could make for an interesting connection. Anyhow...not sure if it's any good but I thought I would post them. Texas is right next to Mexico, in case we were worried about the plausibility factor. Anyhoo. Off to paint!



5 comments:

David Dunn said...

actually I think her name is spelled Daliah

Rogan said...

Well, that's kind of a coincidence that this flower is named that! I think that we should change the name of the character to this flower.

Jeremy said...

it's spelled Deliah, so close. Pronounced dee lee ah, with emphasis on the first syllable

Michael Mercer said...

I think we should rename her to Seuong Yung Kim and then we won't have to worry about how close the flower's spelling is to the main character's.

Not only that but we'd be more PC which is always nice.

Brian Kohrman said...

I like the middle one.